Paint and Powder Coating
In addition to Gardner Manufacturing’s iron and zinc phosphate surface treatment capabilities, we also offer powder coating technology. Each Gardner product can be painted inside and out to give our products extra corrosion and chip resistance and longer life. Silk screening and custom color mixing is available, in addition to our vast array of in-stock colors for jobs requiring a quick turnaround.
From air-dried permanent lacquers to oven-baked enamels, Gardner offers paint finishes that offer consumer appeal and help extend product life. Our automated cleaning, painting and baking system has a sophisticated line of over 1,400 feet, with built-in environmental protections. We can apply Military grade CARC coatings and meet UL 1332 certification standards.
Upgraded Paint System:
- New Wagner paint booth with powder recovery system
- Quick clean system reduces paint changeover to 8 minutes.
- Automated paint application.
- Batch booth can accommodate up to 24’x6’x10’ parts.
- Iron and Zinc Phosphate Prewash
- Powder and Liquid Coating
- Curing Oven
- Fully conveyorized materials handling with automated batch booth
- UL1332 certification for Application of Organic Coatings for Outdoor Enclosures
Full paint lab capabilities with full time technician including testing capabilities for:
- Paint coating thickness
- Color and gloss verification
- Mandrel Bend Adhesion
- Verification of pretreatment chemistry
- Zinc and Iron Coating Weights
- Mil Spec and CARC painting services for military equipment